What do people mean by Pasture fed, grain fed and Wagyu beef? Learn the difference between the three, discuss the breeds, various farming and aging methods, and taste all three cooked to perfection over a glass of wine. This informative and educational class is perfect for any steak lover.
Duration: Approx. 3.5hrs
If you would like to attend this class, please contact us and make a booking:
T: (02) 9328 0402
For all class timetables please refer to the schedule and book in advance.
• For all butchery classes, students will take home a Victorinox boning knife.
• Class numbers vary from 3 to 8.
• Private or advanced master classes are available upon request.
• All classes include Cape Mentelle wine and start with a light supper. A more substantial meal is served either during or at the end of the class.
• All classes excluding L’atelier de Charcuterie are held on week-day evenings between 7pm-10.30pm. L’atelier de Charcuterie is held on Sundays from 9.30am – 3.30pm.
• Items prepared by students in all butchery classes, sausage making and L’atelier de Charcuterie are yours to take home at the end of the class.