Our class is designed to arm you with all the basics you need to practice the craft of butchery in your own home. Learn how to truss & joint a chicken, butterfly and chicken, de-bone and roll a lamb leg whilst Frenching the shank and lastly score, roll and tie a pork belly roast. The best bit, you get to take home all of the wonderful food prepared. The class concludes with a light meal and a glass of wine.
Duration: Approx. 3.5hrs
If you would like to attend this class, please contact us and make a booking:
T: (02) 9328 0402
For all class timetables please refer to the schedule and book in advance.
• For all butchery classes, students will take home a Victorinox boning knife.
• Class numbers vary from 3 to 8.
• Private or advanced master classes are available upon request.
• All classes include a glass of wine and start with a light supper. A more substantial meal is served either during or at the end of the class.
• All classes are held on week-day evenings between 7pm-10.30pm.
• Items prepared by students in all butchery classes and sausage making are yours to take home at the end of the class.