Roll up your sleeves and prepare two lamb roasts - lamb loin- deboning, trimming and rolling as well as the deboning and butterflying of the full leg. They’re yours to take home to enjoy, along with new knife skills. Learn about the seasonal changes to lamb in Australia and how to distinguish between New Season, milk fed lambs, later-season lamb, hogget and mutton. Watch as our butchers break down a side of lamb, and take you through where all the different cuts come from.
Duration: Approx. 3.5hrs
If you would like to attend this class, please contact us and make a booking:
T: (02) 9328 0402
For all class timetables please refer to the schedule and book in advance.
• For all butchery classes, students will take home a victorinox boning knife.
• Class numbers vary from 3 to 8.
• Private or advanced master classes are available upon request.
• All classes include Cape Mentelle wine and start with a light supper. A more substantial meal is served either during or at the end of the class.
• All classes excluding L’atelier de Charcuterie are held on week-day evenings between 7pm-10.30pm. L’atelier de Charcuterie is held on Sundays from 9.30am – 3.30pm.
• Items prepared by students in all butchery classes, sausage making and L’atelier de Charcuterie are yours to take home at the end of the class.