A hands on practical class for students wishing to learn the steps to produce Charcuterie products. The course runs for approximately 6 hours in the Victor Churchill kitchens. Classes are limited to three students and products covered include Terrine, Rillette, and Black Pudding. Students will be given a range of products to take home on completion of the course and a light lunch of these delicious house made favourites served.
Duration: Approx. 6hrs
If you would like to attend this class, please contact us and make a booking:
T: (02) 9328 0402
For all class timetables please refer to the schedule and book in advance.
• For all butchery classes, students will take home a Victorinox boning knife.
• Class numbers vary from 3 to 8.
• Private or advanced master classes are available upon request.
• All classes include Cape Mentelle wine and start with a light supper. A more substantial meal is served either during or at the end of the class.
• All classes excluding L’atelier de Charcuterie are held on week-day evenings between 7pm-10.30pm. L’atelier de Charcuterie is held on Sundays from 9.30am – 3.30pm.
• Items prepared by students in all butchery classes, sausage making and L’atelier de Charcuterie are yours to take home at the end of the class.