Want to know how to cook the perfect steak, the secret to braising or ever wondered how to achieve perfect light and crunchy pork crackling without overcooking the meat? You’ll discover these and many other meat cookery techniques in a 2.5 hour demonstration class followed by a light meal of all the expertly prepared dishes created throughout the class.
Duration: Approx. 3.5hrs
If you would like to attend this class, please contact us and make a booking:
T: (02) 9328 0402
For all class timetables please refer to the schedule and book in advance.
• For all butchery classes, students will take home a Victorinox boning knife.
• Class numbers vary from 3 to 8.
• Private or advanced master classes are available upon request.
• All classes include a glass of wine and start with a light supper. A more substantial meal is served either during or at the end of the class.
• All classes are held on week-day evenings between 7pm-10.30pm.
• Items prepared by students in all butchery classes and sausage making are yours to take home at the end of the class.