Students are shown how to marinate, season, mince and produce their own sausages in our state of the art cold kitchen at Victor Churchill. These small classes ensure students get to experience all components of sausage making. This course will arm you with the techniques to be able to make sausages at home with very basic equipment. The class ends with a light meal and glass of wine, not to mention your swag of freshly made sausages for you to enjoy with your family and friends.
Duration: Approx. 3.5hrs
If you would like to attend this class, please contact us and make a booking:
T: (02) 9328 0402
For all class timetables please refer to the schedule and book in advance.
• For all butchery classes, students will take home a Victorinox boning knife.
• Class numbers vary from 3 to 8.
• Private or advanced master classes are available upon request.
• All classes include a glass of wine and start with a light supper. A more substantial meal is served either during or at the end of the class.
• All classes are held on week-day evenings between 7pm-10.30pm.
• Items prepared by students in all butchery classes and sausage making are yours to take home at the end of the class.